Partnerships are at the heart of ThinkForward's success
ThinkForward is primarily funded by donations from businesses, grant-making trusts and individuals who enable us to transform young people’s prospects.
A partnership around volunteering and funding provides your firm and colleagues with a meaningful and effective way of giving back to the community.
Join the ThinkForward community by including ThinkForward in your company giving programme. We would welcome a conversation about how your business and colleagues can contribute and help us to prevent the next generation of youth unemployment.
How you can make a difference and have fun along the way:
- Give a corporate donation
- Select ThinkForward as your charity of the year
- Take on a challenge: cycle, run, swim – or abseil for the daring
- Host an event – a quiz night, golf day or clothes swap
- Staff payroll giving – a simple feel-good and tax-free way to donate
- Harness your expertise through pro-bono support
Every donation makes a difference – all the money raised goes towards ensuring that young people will get the support they need to secure a better and brighter future through a meaningful education and career.