The ThinkForward 2016/17 Awards are to celebrate the unsung heroes of the ThinkForward network.
The Awards will be:
• Young Person of the Year Pre 16 (Yr 11 or below)
• Young Person of the Year post 16 (Yr 12 or above incl graduated)
• And Volunteer of the year
Nominations submitted via survey monkey 20th January
All nominations will be passed onto our two judging committees 27th January
A shortlist of three for each category will be invited to meet the Judges February- date tbc
Winners announced at Thank You Event, with 3 highly commended award March – date tbc
given to runners up.
How to qualify/nominate. To qualify you must:
- be nominated via anyone in the ThinkForward network
- be or have been a ThinkForward participant/volunteer
Judging Criteria for young people:
- Examples of how this young person has had a positive impact on their own life and the wider community including consideration of their plans for the future.
- Evidence of how the young person has displayed and developed their Ready for Work Skills.
Judging criteria for volunteers:
- Evidence of outstanding support of ThinkForward through volunteering time, professional expertise, contacts or ideas.
- Examples of how this volunteer has had a positive impact on a young person.
- Evidence of how the volunteer has encouraged the development of the Ready for Work Skills in young people and themselves.