Do you fancy a personal challenge this year? ThinkForward are delighted to have three exciting challenge event opportunities in 2021.
By participating and fundraising on behalf of ThinkForward, you can ensure we remain by the side of young people during this critical period so they have the skills and experience that will enable them flourish when they leave school. We have multiple places in three events:
26th September 2021
10 places, fundraising target: £300
Explore East London – Hackney’s running carnival shows off everything the borough has to offer, moving through the heart of one of London’s most diverse and most exciting areas.
3rd October 2021
10 virtual event places, fundraising target: £260
1 live event place, fundraising target: £2,600
The largest marathon ever, with 100,000 runners participating in both a live race through London as well as participants ‘doing it their own way’ by running the marathon in their own community which will be virtually tracked in the same way.
Royal Parks Half Marathon
London’s most beautiful run – through four of London’s Royal Parks and past some of the city’s most famous landmarks.
For all events, we are here to support you
By fundraising for ThinkForward you will get:
- A ThinkForward running shirt in lightbulb yellow
- Dedicated support from signup to finish line
- A coaching session on mindfulness and resilience
- Support and guidance to set up your own fundraising page and a fundraising toolkit with handy tips
- A certificate of thanks
- Supporters on the day to cheer you on
- A playlist of upbeat running tracks
- Stories about the young people your support is helping
- As many 6:00am motivational texts as you need
See you at the starting line
If you are interested in in running for ThinkForward, please register your interest by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org by the 14th May 2021. Once you have done that, we will send you a sign-up form.